Friday, April 6, 2012

Every Day's a New Day!

I am so thankful that every day we get to start over. As I told my friend yesterday, "Today is an, 'I really am TRYING to be a patient and fun Mom' kind of day." I woke up this morning with the opportunity to start over and since my kids are young they don't hold grudges when I get impatient, for them every MOMENT is new.


Anellah still LOVES her new preschool and loves riding the bus too! (Yes, that's me in my pajamas) Her teacher is great and says that she is "very loved" by her peers.

................ And that's as far as I got writing this post before I was interrupted by a baby who had been fussy for three days. How can this guy be unpleasant though?

Bouncing Capper in the Moby wrap while trying to type...this was minutes before he broke that necklace
And there are some breaks, like when Anellah decides to "read" to Baby Capper.

Well, that's all for now, time to go pick this crazy kid up!


No comments:

Post a Comment