Friday, January 13, 2012

An End In Sight!

As I'm sure you've figured out, we don't have much baby news yet! We're still waiting for the little guy to decide he's ready to make his appearance. He was due this past Tuesday (January 10th) but doesn't seem very interested in leaving his cozy home. The great news is that I feel fine and I'm not really in any rush to evict him. BUT, on the other hand, my Mom (who is here now) and Dad (who comes this Sunday) will be leaving on January 22nd and don't want to miss meeting their new grandson and Daniel goes back to work on January 20th.

In the past I had been very opposed to being induced but as we've read and thought more about it I'm a lot more open to the idea. Since my hospital only schedules a certain number of inductions per day I went ahead and scheduled one. Hopefully we'll have a baby in our arms soon without any medical intervention soon but in case he decides to be stubborn like his parents, we'll definitely have a baby by Wednesday January 18th!

In the meantime, in true Lindsey spirit, my Mom and I are keeping very busy crafting, walking, shopping, cleaning, cooking, and running errands. Anellah is LOVING getting to be with grandma and I don't think my Mom minds being with her too much either. Anellah is still going to preschool/daycare Tuesday through Friday to keep her schedule consistent and because she is only allowed to miss a limited number of days but will take a couple days off when the baby is born.



Did I mention we live in Oakland, CA which has the best weather in the world??
How is this the only recent photo I have of Anellah? I'll work on that!!


No comments:

Post a Comment