Thursday, March 22, 2012

Our Little Lady Turns Three


I typed this awhile ago but kept forgetting to post it! Here it is finally!

Sunday, March 11th, Anellah turned THREE years old. It was interesting and somewhat magical how suddenly she became a big girl overnight. I’m not even kidding, she’s more interested in potty training (thanks to one of her three year old friends giving her “big girl undies” for a gift), she has been super brave at doctor appointments, she has her first chore (feeding the dog twice a day), and she can follow multi-step instructions. It’s amazing.

Her Mom and some other family members came too
Her party was also…amazing…chaotic…exciting…messy…you get the picture! I suppose even in California you can’t count on the weather to cooperate when planning an outside event. What I had originally planned as a “small” gathering of her friends turned into a house full of 17 kids and their parents. She is so popular that everyone we invited came except one family! I am so glad everything turned out just the way it did though because she had a BLAST and I think everyone who came had fun too. It was also a great chance for a couple of her Mom’s friends and family members to see her.
Ladybug Craft Project

Live ladybug release after the party (when the sun finally came out)

1 comment:

  1. Lindsey - I love love LOVE your ladybug cupcakes! You are so creative!!! Give Anellah and Capper a hug for me! ;)

    ReplyDelete