Thursday, March 8, 2012

Road Trip

So much to post about tonight!

First: Our exciting trip to Southern California

I decided that it was time for an adventure so Anellah, Capper, and I drove down to Los Angeles to see Aunt Judy, Uncle Andy and Cousin Michael. We left at 1:00pm straight from daycare:
We had so much fun with Aunt Judy cooking and playing in the jacuzzi, although Anellah kept calling her "grandma" because she is so similar to my Mom (her sister).

Uncle Andy was super-fun too!! Anellah keeps talking about them both.

Sorry Michael, your Dad still needs to email me the photos of you and Capper...

I also have updates about preschool and there are birthdays coming up, but right now both kids are asleep so it's time for Mom and Dad to have our SECOND movie night in 2 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment